Monday, July 8, 2013

Moving

A month or so ago I started a new "Nyack Backyard" blog on Tumblr. I've decided I like the format better there.  It's much easier to post from your phone and upload photos, share them on Facebook and Twitter, and reblog and things of interest from others. I may still cross post longer writings here.  Below is a link to the Tumblr blog.  I hope you'll follow me there and let me know where you are so I can follow you there and on Instagram and Twitter too (where I am nyackbackyard). Don't even bother with the Nyack Backyard Facebook page.  I may even take it down because I discovered that most posts aren't visible to most followers.  What's up with that?? 

www.nyackbackyard.tumblr.com

1 comment:

TALON said...

The new blog looks magnificent, JGH. I will have to nose around there and check it all out.