This appears to be a volunteer squash vine in my neighbor's meticulously landscaped yard. What amuses me about it is that their diligent and reliable landscape company has not removed it, and I suspect that the residents don't even know it's there.
Yellow enough for ya?
This is a photography meme - an easy fun project.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. You can join in anytime and participate in the months following, every once in a while or even just one time if you like.
7. Leave a comment and link at dlyns blog.
(as a fairly new blogger, I'm not feeling real confident about "tagging" people yet, or even confident that I know the definition of what it is! I feel pretty sure that I would have tagged Squirrel, but I do believe the critter is on vacation.)
Check out dlyn for some great recipes, too!