Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Outside My Backyard: 10 Links I Like

1) Wanda Sykes tells why "That's So Gay" isn't cool.

2) Christopher Buckley Votes for Obama

3) Taking recycling to a hilarious extreme

4) The maps, guys! The polls! trying not to obsess

5) Garden Girl makes a cheap, easy compost bin

6) Stolloween - yikes

7) The Cab Ride I'll Never Forget - bring tissues

8) Sarah Lawrence College installs "green" roof on dormitory
(I wanted to show you a photo of this but couldn't find one on line.)

9) Breed Em and Weep envisions a retirement cottage in Nova Scotia

10) LAPCPADPOUB (Let's All Post Cat Pictures and Dire Poetry on Our Blogs") Day at The Inelegant Gardener

2 comments:

tut-tut said...

I'll link through later, but the Christopher Buckley one is amazing. I wonder if he'd have done it were William F. still with us, though.

Joanne said...

Thanks, I'm off to check them out!