Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blog Picks (a meme)


Having only recently found out what a meme is, I feel so honored to have been given this award by Mayberry Mom (she's not as wholesome as she sounds). In return, I'm pointing you to some of my faves. Mayberry and I go way back - we're both on a listserv for working moms and hers was among the first blogs that I discovered. Check out her blog for lots of hilarious parenting capers.

I'm feeling pretty certain that some of those below have already received this award - maybe more than once. (So if you are listed below, please don't feel obligated to read the fine print if you don't want to, just enjoy the attention!) Check out:

English Girl Rambles - so prolific that it's hard to keep up with the rambling Englishwoman (and recent U.S. citizen) transplanted in the U.S. This girl gets around!

Gahan Girls - general Georgia gorgeousness and cool flea market finds

Greenwalks - green gardening where you thought you couldn't

Inside the Shell - cute kittens, but hold onto your math teacher!

Tangled Up in L'huere Blue - fragrant and frisky

The Kittalog - prolific, energetic, silly and eclectic

Whole Latte Life - relax and have coffee with this thought-provoking scribe

Thanks to all of you for your quality posts, quotes, creations and comments, and for making it such a fun few months!
Fine print:
You can put the award picture on your blog.
Link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least seven other blogs that you love.
Put up links to those blogs.
Leave messages with the blogs you nominated.

6 comments:

tut-tut said...

Hey, thanks!

Kitt said...

Neat! Thank you! I enjoy your blog a lot.

Joanne said...

Well I was surprised to see my blog there! Thank you so much, it's a fun community, particularly when a thought-provoking dialogue gets going! And the feeling's mutual - I love stopping here to see what's going on in your corner of the blogosphere!

Mayberry said...

Ooh, all new links for me to check out! That's the fun of a meme!

Bobby D. said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a nice surprise on an otherwise challenging day! I am still kinda new to all this so my weekend project is - figure out what a meme is and how to use it! :) Gracias.