Friday, August 21, 2009
Links I Like - Summer Vacation Edition
I’m going to the beach! Here are a few things you might want to read while I’m gone (or not).
1) The Grass Stain Guru explains why it’s good for the kids not to have anything planned once in awhile.
2) Viviane at Food and Style provides recipes for a first-class picnic.
3) The Lazy Mom and “Mrs. PR” on how to properly nag a husband.
4) The Avid Reader digs up some vacation spot gems.
5) The Worst Case Scenario on how to pee by the side of the road.
6) One of my gardening gurus, Barbara Damrosch on gardening as we get older and wiser.
7) A Classic Erma Bombeck column on the importance of clotheslines.
8) Pam at Hook Mountain Growers with some great tomato suggestions.
After vacation, school starts! And we haven't a thing to wear.....